CHANGE LOCATION TO GO PLANET TRAVEL
HOME FORUM WEATHER TRANSPORTATION ACCOMODATION INTERRAIL / EURORAIL

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Prague, Czech Republic





















I arrive to Prague from Dresden a city in the east of Germany. When I arrived I had a bad experience with the subway police because they take advantage that I'm a tourist and they deceived me and stole me money, after that I called to the Spanich embasy but they don't want to help me. Anyway I liked the Prague after all and I recomend to everybody go there. Happened to me a curious thing, while I was walking in the main square I saw a friend from my school who has a czech boyfriend and we went to drink some beers.














3 comments:

Thien Nguyen said...

Hi! Thanks greatly for your sharing! I am really into your experiences. If you wish to visit Sapa, Vietnam - a poetic spot in the northern part of the country, this Sapa Village Tour 3 days 2 nights will give you an amazing journey.

Hope to see you in our country and other interesting posts like this one!

Dubai Desert Ride said...

Traveling is a fun either you travel adventure like Desert Safari Dubai or you travel for attractions

omane said...

Cordelia cruise offering very good package on cruise to srilanka, Book the sri lanka cruise from india now!